Flexibility — Use your mentorship time in areas that suite you, including studio photography, editing and processing, on-location/outdoor or business and marketing.
Plan — Together we can plan your vision of where you want to take your photography, and how best to achieve it.
Learn — Learn as you shoot, from studio portraits to on-location fashion and commercial shoots, step out of automatic mode and become a manual user only.
Create — Develop your own style and creativity with monthly assignments over the course of a year with useful feedback on processing, composition, technique and presentation.
Process, edit and create photos on your home computer or laptop using Photoshop and Lightroom
Need help or assistance ? then contact me via WhatsApp, email or phone.
Your mentorship is tailored to your interests and skills for beginners and armature photographers .
Working with professional models can be intimidating, learn how to communicate professionally.
Access my video tutorials that will help in your editing & processing or your photos.
Get support for your own website and learn how to manage it and create blogs.
Get challanged with monthly assignments and grow that creative flare inside to a professional leval.
Not only will your learn technique and composition but also how to manage your camera settings .
1. 2-hour practical photography session in a studio with a model, using off-camera flash and reflectors, learning how to pose.
2. 2-hour practical photography session on location with a model learning natural light and composition.
3. 2 Hours of practical photo editing and processing using photoshop and Lightroom.
4: 2 hours understanding your camera, sensor cleaning, firmware updates, what lens is right for you, create an online portfolio.
5: All the above include the use of our professional lighting and the hire of the model.
1. Three practical photography sessions in a studio and outdoors with a model, using off-camera flash and reflectors, learning how to pose portrait and beauty photography.
2: Understanding your camera, sensor cleaning, firmware updates, what lens is right for you, create an online portfolio.
3. Attendance to 1 group shoot event over the year for free.
4: An assignment to do over the 4 weeks which includes critique and practical feedback.
5. A total of 12hrs training & photographing learning from a full-time professional photographer.
Costs include the hiring of models, for all the sessions
Payment is made over the 8 weeks in 2 installments or as a one-off payment at the beginning of the course.
Ideally suited to someone looking at becoming a wedding photographer.
Attend up to 6 weddings throughout the year and shoot with me side by side as you gain experience and feel the tension pressure & atmosphere of being a wedding photographer.
1. One hour monthly sessions to review your work and progress.
1. Six practical photography sessions in a studio with a model, using off-camera flash and reflectors, learning how to pose.
2. Six practical photography sessions on location with a model learning natural light and composition.
3. Eight assignments to do over the year which includes critique and practical feedback.
7 Access to online video tutorials for photo editing and processing.
8. Photographing weddings, the detail shots.
9. Personal website for you to manage learn and promote your upcoming business.
10. Up to an hour a week of support through phone, or online.
Payment is made in quartely instalments or as a one-off payment at the beginning of the course.
Half a day with your child learning the basics of photography and how to use the camera. Choose between studio or outdoors.
1. Photographing People a 4-hour photography session with a model using flash and natural light outdoor and in a studio, learn how to use your camera and compose those shots.
2. Outdoors, let's go into the great outdoors and photograph some landscape and waterfalls, for 4 hours we will get our tripods and learn how to take long exposure shots, right down to the tiny critters under logs.
Parents are welcome to tag along and offer support to their children, you never know you too may find a new interest.
For all the main photography mentoring sessions each person should have the following items.
DSLr digital camera or mirrorless
Computer or laptop
For all the under 18's photography mentoring session each child should have the following items.
DSLr digital camera or mirrorless (but one can be provided)
Access to a computer or laptop
Parental supervion if under 16 years.